Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daim, that's good!


Now I know anything related to IKEA shouldn't whip me into a blog frenzy but AS I have devoted myself to blogging about all things genius I feel an obligation to spread the word about this scrumptious candy choc treat!  I'd love to say it has been a long love affair but as I'm 2 years old that's a big call....  But in my experience there's nothing much better than shuffling through that great big box of IKEA and through the checkout to Daim heaven.

I got googling and found some amazing looking recipes I'd love to get my hands into.  But since I don't acutally have any hands I have posted some pictures here for your drooling pleasure. YUM!


If you haven't tried this salty sweet almond brittle and chocolate candy bar, get thee to an IKEA quick, where you can snap up a family bag of Swedish goodness for $8.99.  Unfortunately between myself and the Bootees family, these don't last too long.

xx Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment